Adding the thesaurus is pretty much the same as adding a regular spelling dictionary (except that the file is always named ROGET.ADT).
But you need to download the file, as it isn't included in the regular download.
A couple of notes:
- The only existing thesaurus files are for English USA and UK. If you download the UK version, you will need to rename it from roget_uk.adt to roget.adt (same as the American English) to get it to work.
- Since it weighs in at 800k, the thesaurus is not included in the regular download file, and is offered as a separate download.
- Download, unzip, and place into the program directory (probably c:\program files\clipmate7). Then re-start ClipMate.
- To operate, highlight any word in the edtior, right-click, and the Thesaurus is on the menu.
- After installing the "roget.adt" file, re-start ClipMate for it to take